Newness for a New Year

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Eli Stone


I don't often write about TV shows, because I don't really watch any shows (because I don't have a TV). But, I have discovered a show I really enjoy ( I watch it online). Anyway, it is called Eli Stone. I know that many of you will say I only watch it because Jonny Lee Miller plays Eli ( I originally enjoyed him in Mansfield Park). Well, yes, that was my initial draw, but it really is an entertaining and fun show. He plays a lawyer who starts having visions (supposedly due to a brain aneurysm) that help him help other people. It also has an unapologetic moralistic/religious theme running through it. I now have to watch them as they re-air them, since I didn't discover this until recently. It is good television. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Daisy Chick said...

I love Eli Stone, and watched it before Mansfield Park. It is a good show, with fun plot lines that have a moralistic base to them. We enjoy watching it too.